|Portrayed by||Samantha Ferris|
|First appearance||Wake Up Call|
Nina became the director of NTAC in season two after succeeding Dennis Ryland; Ryland took his role back temporarily while Nina recovered from a gunshot wound. Nina returned as the director of NTAC after recovering from her injuries.
Nina was later dismissed and replaced by Meghan Doyle.
SEASONS ONE AND TWO AND THREE TIMELINE Edit
- When Dennis Ryland is promoted to deputy director of NTAC, Nina takes over the Pacific Northwest Division. Her first order of business: reinstating Tom Baldwin and pairing him with Diana Skouris once again.
- Nina takes advantage of Gary Navarro's ability to read minds by sending him into The 4400 Center as a spy to uncover Jordan Collier's plans. Navarro hears Collier mention a war between The 4400 and the government.
- A "rage bomb" is unleashed by 4400 T.J. Kim upon NTAC. It only affects men, inciting them to act aggressively and violent. When Nina demands the male NTAC agents remain calm, a fellow agent shoots her in the shoulder.
- Nina is absolved of all charges related to NTAC's role in the promicin inhibitor scandal and re-assumes control of the department upon her recovery.
- Nina is replaced by Meghan Doyle as head of NTAC's cases on the 4400