Tom and Diana race to find a kidnapper targeting 4400 children as Shawn learns that a mistake from his past could have deadly consequences.
|Gone, Part I|
|Season Three, Episode 303|
|Airdate||25 Jun 2006|
|Written by||Bruce Miller|
|Directed by||Morgan Beggs|
Being Tom Baldwin
Gone, Part II
But the concept of fitting another Rutledge into her life becomes the least of Diana's worries when Sarah abducts Maia.
It's learned that Sarah isn't Maia's sister but an agent from the future who has been sent back to abduct Maia, and other selected 4400 children, to be re-seeded into the past. As a consequence of this mission, Maia and the other kidnapped children will be forgotten by the present.
Elsewhere, Shawn has decided to leave the protective confines of The 4400 Center to do more healing within the community. But his goodwill mission ends in disaster when he's attacked but left unharmed.
The Nova Group claims responsibility, and warns Shawn that there are greater consequences ahead for his betrayal.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Joel Gretsch as Tom Baldwin
- Jacqueline McKenzie as Diana Skouris
- Mahershalalhashbaz Ali as Richard Tyler
- Conchita Campbell as Maia Skouris
- Garret Dillahunt as Matthew Ross
- Megalyn Echikunwoke as Isabelle Tyler
- Samantha Ferris as Nina Jarvis
- Patrick Flueger as Shawn Farrell
- Richard Kahan as Marco Pacella
- Karina Lombard as Alana Mareva
- Alice Krige as Sarah Rutledge
- Alexia Fast as Lindsey Hammond
- Kathryn Gordon as Heather Tobey
- Matthew Gray as Tyler Downing
- Scott E. Miller as Orderly
- Barry Nerling as Frank (uncredited)
- Cainan Wiebe as Duncan Germaine